By: Madhiha Taseen
A grooming checklist for every modest man:
- Breath and body odour are fresh, clean, and pleasant. If fragrance is worn, it should not be overpowering.
- Practice good oral hygiene. Teeth should be clean, white, and even.
- Skin is clear and in good condition.
- Hair is clean, current, and flattering.
- Nails are clean, trimmed, and in good conditioned.
- The back of the neck is neat, without tufts of hair coming out of the neck of the shirt.
- Facial hair is clean and neat.
- Eyebrows are groomed, nose hairs are not apparent, ears are clean.
- Shoes are clean and polished, and along with the belt, are in good condition.
- Eyewear is clean and in good condition.
- Clothing is clean and in good condition; buttons are sewn on tightly, hems are even and not sagging, and fabric is not pilling.
- Clothing fits properly; there are no drag lines from being too tight, or bagging from being too big.
- Underwear nor undershirt are visible.
The outfit is worn neatly without bunching (socks falling down, pant legs bunching over boots, etc.)