Living a bachelor life is a difficult thing to do, we all would agree to that. If you are a bachelor, you have to do everything on your own—from cooking your meals to cleaning the house to washing your own clothes. You usually try and find the easier ways to do things because either you are too lazy or short on time. Understanding this problem most bachelors might face, we thought of giving some laundry hacks which you can benefit from!
1. Add one ‘Aspirin’ tablet to your load of white clothes to keep them bright.
2. Wool, silk and cotton items can be gently washed with hand.
© wardrobeadvice (dot) com
3. Keep dark clothes from fading by adding a cup of salt during the rinse cycle.
4. Add a table spoon of pepper to the washing machine to keep colours bright.
5. Pre-treat ink stains using hand sanitizer.
© maryreasontheriot (dot) me
6. Always dry clean rayon items, even if the tag says machine washable.
7. Scrub stubborn sweat stains with equal parts of lemon juice and water.
© uberpunch (dot) com
8. To make your clothes dry faster, toss a fluffy towel in the dryer for the first 15 minutes.
9. Always measure out the appropriate amount of laundry detergent.
© Pinterest Source of Article: bobtrottafashion.com