1. The eraser on the back of a pen can be used to rub out marks on suede shoes.
2. If your zip gets stuck all you need to do is rub some lip balm on it or even better a pencil (just rub the graphite from the inside on it). It should slide down again in no time.
3. Foundation marks can be fixed quickly with shaving cream.
5. Blisters on your feet can be soothed with deodorant
6. A pencil eraser will help keep your earring in position.
7. Sunglasses can be tightened by a drop of clear nail varnish.
Source of Article: blog.auntyacid.com