By: Madhiha Taseen
- To not show the skin under minor ripped areas, purchase peel and stick patches. They can be placed on either side of the jean depending on your desired look. If the holes are large or numerous, opaque panty hose or tights can be worn instead.
- Light long-sleeved dresses are good investments as they can also be used as shirts by tucking them into your long skirts. Oversized men’s button-downs can be used in a similar manner.
- White clothing will often get stained yellow due to the aluminum in antiperspirants. To avoid this, wear washable* dress shields and/or switch to a non-antiperspirant deodorant or (even better) an alum crystal. Together, they make an ideal combo by being healthier for you, the planet, and your garment. The shield will also allow you to wear your garment for longer before needing to wash.
Camouflage See-through Tops
- If unsure whether a top is see through, opt for nude tank top (as well as a nude undergarment) instead of a black or other coloured one, which would show through more.
- Instead of wearing a long sleeve shirt under strapless dresses, opt for a structured layering piece such as a blazer, bomber, or jean jacket.