“ The one person I would have loved to meet would have been the greatest Muhammed Ali. Because he wasn’t lazy in life and he never gave up. His life values always inspired me.”
1. The first thing I do in the morning is to thank God for the new day and then check my Phone and notifications.
2. I would never leave home without My Phone – because everything I need is on it
3. My must have clothing item is a white shirt for suits to dress classy or for jeans to dress casual
4. The one thing I will let myself splurge on is dressing in a suit
5. I would describe my personal style as a great mix of casual and classy for gents with an eye for details.
6. The best thing about living in Munich is that I love the high quality of living and great lifestyle
7. My number one fashion inspiration is… Ryan Gosling, Justin Timberlake or Aleks Musika, they know how to dress.
8. My favorite designers and my favorite brands are Coco Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld – Guess, Selected Homme, Zara, Hugo Boss, Joop
9. I decided to start blogging because I had the request from the Australian tie brand OTAA and opportunity to get pushed
10. Blogger is a 24/7 job. You have to be up to date with a lot of things
11. Being a male blogger is something interesting. You can influence a lot of people in the how to dress themselves. Get asked by followers about suit colours with fitting ties or styles.
12. When it comes to fashion blogging, people don’t realize that it takes a lot of time to publish a post on the blog. People think that the pictures are taken in some minutes.
13. My favorite fashion magazine is GQ
14. My favorite travel destination is Istanbul – the city I love.
15. The most exciting person I have ever met was Dieter Zetsche the CEO of Daimler – Mercedes-Benz.
16. The one person I would have loved to meet would have been the greatest Muhammed Ali. Because he wasn’t lazy in life and he never gave up. His life values always inspired me
17. My current fashion obsession is to dress with basics and show the followers how to combine basics very easily
18. One thing my readers would be surprised to hear is that I study mechanical engineering and management in my masters which has nothing to do with fashion
19. My favorite fashion quote is Actually I have 2 of them 🙂 Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak. (or) Fashion is what you buy – style is what you do with it.
20. One thing I have never done but would love to do is Skydive in Dubai or Freedive
21. The greatest life advice I have ever received was Enjoy life as long as you can – but don’t forget your duties.